Sever insomnia HELP!

natalie_3

Hey guys! Ever since I quit I´ve had trouble sleeping. On day one it was like a bad night but it has become IMPOSSIBLE to sleep. I couldn´t sleep a minute yesterday. Not even when I took some over the counter sleeping pills. 

Has anyone gone trough these in hell week? 

Anyithing I can do? 

Thanks,

-Nat

PS I apologize. I think the topic title should have been severe. Spelling mistake. Oops.

Yeah, I had the same thing. The last week, it's gone back to normal, but now I've had some late nights because of a project deadline, so I'm still not sleeping! 

But the insomnia was a bit of an issue for the first two - two and a half weeks or so. I figure it's part of your body adjusting back to normal. I cut down on caffeine, and if I couldn't sleep, I would get up and read for a bit, until I got sleepy again. I didn't take anything for it, and it did eventually go back to normal. But it is frustrating.

Someone else may have a better way to get through it. But I can tell you that you will get through it and this is only temporary. Hang in there - you're doing really great! :) 

• Like 2

All normal nat..

My sleep went out of the window ,for a while..some times I was on the board 24/7...

It's different for each person...

Hopoe it's not to long ..before your sleeping like a baby...

Keep saying ...this will pass...

• Like 1

Sleep is not as important every night. I can go on two hours for a few days in a row. Try to get 7 most nights but there is times I don't. You got a lot you going on. It will work out don't stress about it

• Like 2

I didn't have sleeping problems with quitting thankfully.

However I am just hitting that age where hormones have started to interrupt my sleep. I always heard about THAT AGE and I kept thinking NOPE not me I like to sleep but mother nature however doesn't care I like 8 hours.......