Sipping my Posh tea and thinking

bakon

Smarti and some other islanders gave me shit when I said I like Earl Gray tea. Freaking islanders with their noses in the air. I was just trying to fit in. Don't understand half their ramblings and not sure if posh is good or bad. Think one of the spice girls (another thing from the island of misunderstanding) was called posh is was hot. So I will take it

Anyways back to my thinking time. I was considering a post on buddybook where someone was pointing out Christians were simple for believing in Noah and the arc. How a penguin walked to the Middle East or some shit.

Well I don't want to start a religious argument but I find God might have helped that little bird get there. I mean if we can fire off a rocket, send a guy to the moon and back, and in the 1960's when doctors smoked in their office, why couldn't Noah have had help?

• Like 1

Guess the point of that exercise is we aren't as smart as we think we are as humans in general and time proves us stupid.

Right now it would be easy to think an item is outrageous but then time proves it differently. Like doing back flips on bicycles. Imagine doing a backflip wearing a jean jacket with the red white and blue piece sign sewn on it in 1976 during the Bicentennial, (reference to our freedom from the island thrown in just to get another shot in about the tea). You would have been as big as Evil Knievel and now I saw video of a monster truck doing a front flip. Not back, front flip.

Just a thread of thinking off the wall

• Like 2

Smarti and some other islanders gave me shit when I said I like Earl Gray tea. Freaking islanders with their noses in the air. I was just trying to fit in. Don't understand half their ramblings and not sure if posh is good or bad. Think one of the spice girls (another thing from the island of misunderstanding) was called posh is was hot. So I will take it

When I was a tea drinker I drank Earl Grey and I am definitely NOT posh .. then I quit smoking and my taste buds said nope ... can't stand any tea now bleeeech 

• Like 3

I am not an Earl Gray kinda girl however I will enjoy a Ginger Lemon with real honey tea. As for Posh not sure what the term means to me I think of a decorating genre. And if doesn't stop raining here on Long Island I just may call Noah...... we might just need a Ark........   I do like penguins watched a good special on Nature they are so cute. The daddies keep the little ones from freezing by swaddling them between their feet to cute........... IF I COULD ONLY FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST A PICTURE I FOUND THE CUTEST PENGUIN DADDY

• Like 2

Booger- what is your avatar? A white helmet or a goat with long horns? Pleeeeeeaaaaseeee be a goat . Until a minute ago it was a white helmet on a black background but I was in my phone. I see a goat now and that opens up so much fun.

It's a mountain goat.

You're just now seeing it?  How have they not made you a detective yet?

• Like 3