Stewie has 1 yr today !!! Let's get the party started....

Doreensfree

I'm guessing that means "speech" in Portuguese?

Yes it means that. Im a man of few words and straight to the point so i wont be writing anything other than im thankful for being here on the quit train sharing the experience with you guys, so thank you again. Lets make it two years now.

• Like 6

Well Nancy and I have partied hard..it's beginning to show now

But we refuse to give up...

I don't think this was Nancy's first keg stand.

CapFFuA.gif

And Doreen get's an "A" for effort with her table dance.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Yes it means that. Im a man of few words and straight to the point so i wont be writing anything other than im thankful for being here on the quit train sharing the experience with you guys, so thank you again. Lets make it two years now.

That's a speech stewpot..it's little..but still a speech..maybe at your 2 yrs..it might be a little bigger again..x

• Like 1

That's a speech stewpot..it's little..but still a speech..maybe at your 2 yrs..it might be a little bigger again..x

It's not the size of the speech, it's the motion of the notion.

• Like 3

I'm not sure how Doreen is even posting today because Stewie sent me this photo of her early this morning after he went looking for her.

Well, all joking aside, you are an inspiration to us "newbies" and I for one appreciate your guidance and am proud to have been able to have joined you in this amazing celebration. You have my gratitude and admiration sir :)

• Like 4

On 4/2/2017 at 6:00 PM, Reciprocity said:

I'm not sure how Doreen is even posting today because Stewie sent me this photo of her early this morning after he went looking for her.

Nancy and I are not alone ..are we guys ...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry I missed the party! Congrats!! Well done! One year is amazing! Celebrate and enjoy it!!

Thanks! Stick to your ammunition and stick around and we will celebrate your lido deck too. I tell you, its as if i never smoked, im just on the forum to socialize thats all  ;)

• Like 2