Snow day coming

ExTex

We may get 16-20 inches of snow in my area tomorrow.  That's a lot of snow for around here.

No way am I going to make it to work, so today is a frantic struggle to make sure I have everything accounted for.  

Need to buy bread and beer on the way home.

You know what I am not buying?  That's right!  Smokes.  We  don't need no stinking smokes around here!!

keep-calm-its-a-snow-day.png

• Like 4

We may get 16-20 inches of snow in my area tomorrow.  That's a lot of snow for around here.

No way am I going to make it to work, so today is a frantic struggle to make sure I have everything accounted for.  

Need to buy bread and beer on the way home.

You know what I am not buying?  That's right!  Smokes.  We  don't need no stinking smokes around here!!

keep-calm-its-a-snow-day.png

Love it!!

• Like 2

I LOVE Snow days. Yes I have to shovel and hell I live on a corner but the kid in me comes out. I build snowmen and I bought me and boyfriend snow shoes this year. Which we only go to use once so far, so with 18 inches coming I think I will get one more time to use them...... Bought all fixings for a pot of home made chicken soup and may even have a beer when I have worn myself out..... YEAH SNOWDAY!!!!!!

• Like 1

Well we dodged the bullet along the south shore of long island. Part me is ok with it and part of me missed having all that snow. But heck we still got a snow day.

Listening to the rain/sleet and hail made me especially happy that I don't smoke any more...... Also I had one of the moments when I realized a few days had gone by and didn't even have a second thought about smoking that was really nice.

• Like 2