Boo has reached the lido deck today..1 yr smoke free !!!!!

Doreensfree

https://youtu.be/myhnAZFR1po

Well....this is where it all started ..that tune...it was the first time you and I struck up a friendship..

In the past year we have done so much together..white water rafting,canoeing,camping,and fishing...

It's been so much fun..

I am so proud and happy for you...now you can do all those things above smoke free...freedom....

I hope you look back on quitting this deadly addiction with good memories...

You are a huge part of this board..and bring such alot of support to those who follow you..

Thank you for being my friend and the support on board and off...

Your in my heart buddy..

Your long haired lover from Liverpool..

post-31-0-53525600-1489051490_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

https://youtu.be/myhnAZFR1po

Well....this is where it all started ..that tune...it was the first time you and I struck up a friendship..

That old story.  Boy meets girl.  Girl meets boy.  They start talking about banjo music and making jokes about sodomy...that's when the sparks start flying.

• Like 4

AWWW!!!  Congrats Boo!!!!!

I remember when you came to us too.  I told you to stay out of the chicks and sticks game and you just didn't listen!  Then you started posting all those cool songs and making crude jokes!  You fit right in, and we knew you would be here forever!!!

Boo and the Quit Train - All Day and All of the Night

Do something awesome for yourself!!!  

• Like 2

Congrats on achieving this milestone, Boo.  Biggest, best thing you could do for yourself.  Now go buy yourself something significant with a bit of that money you saved.  It'll stand as a reference point (summer is coming and a new canoe might be nice) :).

I have my dance ticket in hand so when you get an opening, give a holler.  I'll be hanging at the juke box and close to the bar.

It's a big deal day.  Live large.

• Like 2

Congratulations... remember the days were you couldn't imagine going a whole day not smoking, before the quit? Well look at you now, past all that crap and a year done. Free forever so pleased and very proud for you...you really have only gone and done it.

• Like 2

I remember when you came to us too.  I told you to stay out of the chicks and sticks game and you just didn't listen!  Then you started posting all those cool songs and making crude jokes!  You fit right in, and we knew you would be here forever!!!

Good tunes and boner jokes...that's how I roll.  And you know you would miss me in the numbers game if I wasn't there.

Congrats you moron.

Thanks fart-knocker.

Congrats on achieving this milestone, Boo.  Biggest, best thing you could do for yourself.  Now go buy yourself something significant with a bit of that money you saved.  It'll stand as a reference point (summer is coming and a new canoe might be nice) :).

I have my dance ticket in hand so when you get an opening, give a holler.  I'll be hanging at the juke box and close to the bar.

You folks know me well.  I'm picking up my new Mohawk Probe 12 this weekend.  Custom fit saddle, electric bilge pump...the works!

And I'm always ready for a dance....

giphy.gif

• Like 6