Just a little easier

ExTex

I am traveling for work starting tomorrow I don't know if I will be able to post again before Friday.

I travel just enough that it doesn't get easier.  I need new luggage but I don't buy it because I don't q-u-i-t-e need it yet, so it isn't a priority.

I would like some of the new gizmos out there that make it easier to pack and get through security but it just doesn't quite make sense.

You what will be easier???

Not looking for a place to smoke.  Not having to leave the controlled area to go outside and then having to come back in through security.

Not having to find a smoke-friendly hotel (it's getting harder).  

Today's mantra: Easier is better.

vin-smoke-AP97811564-large.jpg

• Like 6

It does get easier for sure!

I went into those smoke cubes at airports a few times, so disgusting!!!!  Thick cloud of smelly smoke, people walking by looking at what an idiot you are.   GROSS!!!!  My sweet (non-smoking) husband went in with me a few times - if that isn't love, I don't know what is. 

So don't miss that.

Enjoy your non-smoking trip! Business or not, hope it is somewhere you like to go..  

• Like 3

I'm also looking forward to my 1st "smoking-free" trip somewhere, so I can enjoy just being a normal traveller and not have to plan all the things mentioned above. Crazy when you think about it now and yes; those glassed in smoking cubicles - WOW. Even as a smoker I found those to be so disgusting :o

• Like 2

I went into those smoke cubes at airports a few times, so disgusting!!!!  Thick cloud of smelly smoke, people walking by looking at what an idiot you are.   GROSS!!!!  My sweet (non-smoking) husband went in with me a few times - if that isn't love, I don't know what is. 

Those smoking areas in airports were some of the most dank and depressing places.  They had the ambiance of a prison holding cell.  The walls were stained from years of smoke.  And the ventilation system was no match for that special brand of stank.  It didn't help that most of them had that one plexiglass wall so that the people walking by in the terminal could gawk at us.  It felt like we were part of the least popular exhibit at the zoo.

• Like 2