Only going for a week...but can't wait for Friday!

joe

http://www.outerbeaches.com/vacation-rentals/properties/captains-quarters-125/#tab-id-1

This isn't South Florida, so the temps are going to be a bit cooler, the normal ave. high is 60*-65*

But, it appears as though I have a place to line up empty bottles while staying warm in the hot tub and looking out over the ocean that's only something like 50 ft away.....

I am soooooo ready for this.

2017 hasn't started so well.....maybe a week away will give me some renewed energy.

I plan on gaining quite a few pounds.... I hear sea food is fattening.... I will let you know. :p

• Like 2

Joe this place looks awful.............................just kiddin ya !!!!

Amazing...it looks like paradise to me...I have only one fault...I'm not goin...

Have fun...so well deserved..come home all refreshed and rested...

This isn't South Florida, so the temps are going to be a bit cooler, the normal ave. high is 60*-65*

I'm not sure how the weather is over on the Carolina coast, but temperatures in the South have been well above average most of the winter.  It hasn't really felt like winter at all down here.

I'm no meteorologist, but I can spot a trend when I see one.

• Like 1