Cheryl.. It's Saturday............

Doreensfree

Doreen and Reciprocity,

Hey Day one has been going pretty well. Thanks for checking up on me! Luckily, a new desk arrived last night, and I milked the task of organizing it and purging for hours. LOL!

Starting to get some stronger urges now. As I mentioned, after 5 is the witching hour.

I CAN be smoke free!

• Like 4

YES :D 

So happy you came back to us! You be strong now. You can do this. If I can come as far as I have, anyone can. You just have to really want it. Keep checking in with us and stay committed!! The first while is the worst of it while you're brain is trying to reprogram to being a non smoker. It does get easier though. Hard to notice day to day but it does happen slowly.

• Like 1

Wayyyy hayyyy...fabulous...your here !!!!!

Cheryl...stay close ..really close..post,post,..this is how its done...when your with a group..its easier..

Read and watch all the stuff here..there is so much to learn

Come and pledge daily...

It's so doable..x

• Like 1

Thanks for the support. Made it through the evening with by going to a movie with my hubby and munching on a giant tub of popcorn (light on the butter). Going to a garden show today with a friend. Hubby wants to make dinner in, but I might need to go to a movie again tonight......

• Like 2

Aww delighted to hear this..well done you...keeping busy..very important..

Cheryl don't forget some lovely treats..after all you are doing something wonderful,that needs rewarding..

Stay close ...if you feel like pledging a daily NOPE ..it will help keep you motivated...x

• Like 1

Why of course you are still here..never doubted you ,for a instant..

All that crap your getting rid of..your lungs are so grateful...healing every day....

Get yourself a nice ticker going..so you can see just how much lovely money and cigs not smoked..

It's a big boost ...

• Like 1

You're doing great Cherylco :D Almost 2 weeks down now, which is the worst of it so if you can get through that, you can certainly make this quit stick for good. Just stay focused and remember the one basic rule that applies to us all - Not One Puff Ever

You're already beginning to enjoy some of the benefits and that just makes it that much sweeter :)

• Like 1