Where is Evelyn....

Doreensfree

I must say, I have to dig really deep some days just to continue on with my quit. I have smoked as long or longer than anyone here and I have never tried to quit before. I read about all the people that have multiple quit attempts and are still struggling and that scares me a little and makes me wonder if I really have it in me to quit for good on my first try. I don't want to ever go through this again. Once is enough for me thanks very much. I need to do this the first time or it just won't happen. I'll be f***en pi**ed off if this doesn't happen for me but at the same time, I know it's totally up to me to make it happen and god dammit, it WILL happen :angry: You just watch me!!

(Rant Over)

Reci, you've got this...just remember if you do not quit for good on your first try...you may never be up for another try.  You are not trying, you are doing, and I just know you are going to make it.  Plus that, you are fun to have around!

• Like 2

Patch on and crack on...if necessary pop a patch over your mouth if needs must...anything but just Do Not Smoke Evelyn.

Oh I am in. Patch on. And indeed go on. 

I'm so glad my eyes are opened. And I am aware of the bumps and rocks on the road, still I'm not scared. Just roll on

• Like 1

Have the nicotine patches ever worked for you in the past? I've heard they do for some, but for me, they just kept me in a permanent state of jonesing. What about withdrawing from the nicotine itself? Shorter period of suffering perhaps? Just a thought...

Have the nicotine patches ever worked for you in the past? I've heard they do for some, but for me, they just kept me in a permanent state of jonesing. What about withdrawing from the nicotine itself? Shorter period of suffering perhaps? Just a thought...

If they'd "worked" ... we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we ?

They are unnecessary.

Easy Peasy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...