Our stu,man a skirt ect ...has been smoke free ..3 yrs today !!!!

Doreensfree

That's it? Some wordsmith...bat put together four complete sentences and you got that? Writer block or drunk?

Just busy Porky. :D

As an Irish writer friend said to me;

"Ah... the book? Well, I'm almost done with the page numbers."

It's tough to write at the moment. You make up a really weird story that you are sure will push things to the limit...

Then you read The Donald's latest tweets.

Back to the drawing board :huh:

• Like 1

I signed up for your emails and seriously only read the second one. Golf or drinking was the story. Shit I drink enough don't need to read about your non English speaking ass doing it too. As for golf, rather do chores. Game is not me. Like the bonnets they wear. Big flamboyant cowboy looking woman's hats like the Kentucky derby women. But the shirts are more feminine than your skirts. And the pants are straight out of the women's wear section of a 1980's Jc penny catalog. What's worse is it's not even good looking drag. Maybe eviline like that butch look but I prefer the lip stick lesbian type drag.

• Like 3