NOCHOICE's Quit Log

no...she did not change her name.  lol 

There are no words to describe how helpful this forum is for me.  And the reaching out from so many of you, giving me extra tools and words I seem to need to hear at this very moment. 

I am bouncing between emotions today....anger, frustration, hope, pride, desire and sad.  All in one day.  whoooweee.  Early to bed is on my agenda. 

• Like 2

Just roll with the flow on the emotions.  Maybe appreciate them...cause we spent so many years numbing them with the nasty stick, it is a blessing to feel them now.  Just don't fight them, especially the urge to cry or get angry.  Go ahead and cry, have a punch pillow handy when angry.  LOL  Fighting them only generates a crave.  

• Like 3

no...she did not change her name.  lol 

There are no words to describe how helpful this forum is for me.  And the reaching out from so many of you, giving me extra tools and words I seem to need to hear at this very moment. 

I am bouncing between emotions today....anger, frustration, hope, pride, desire and sad.  All in one day.  whoooweee.  Early to bed is on my agenda.

Be patient..your body is all over the place...its been used to getting daily hits of chemicals ...

It has to catch up to your brain..keep telling yourself it's all temporary..

Go with it..and call it your healing process..keep marchin..it's the only way ..

Well done...x

• Like 1

If you were to change any part of your life then a "new normal" would take create some uncertainty. It's all good. You are doing the single best thing you can do for your body and general health so go gently with yourself. I like your doing no brainer stuff comment, very sensible. Not too big right now, sounds like you're feeling a bit foggy and that will clear with some time. 

What's your plan for rewarding yourself? Doesn't need to massive (or can be) like a magazine, scented candle, maybe perfume (it will smell SOOO different soon), etc etc. 

• Like 1