Couple of questions for you quacks

bakon

Salt lamp thing. Real or gimmick? What's the deal and wear did this come from?

Never heard of this thing.

Saying like NOPE but for eating especially snacks? Belt is tight.
Loosen belt, otherwise snack with rabbit food and keep alcohol consumption to a minimum (empty calories).  Reduce calories to maintain by 10%, cut sugar, cut empty calories and eat food high in fiber. Calories to lose weight: 50% protein, 40% carbs (whole grain, brown not white) and 10% fats.  Calories to maintain weight:  40% protein, 50% carbs (whole grain, brown not white) and 10% fats.  Example:  If you weigh 200 pounds, cut your caloric intake to 1900 calories (2000 calories to maintain your weight, anything over and you will gain) and track your macro-nutrients to 50/40/10.  If you exercise, you'll need more calories so figure out how many calories you're burning while exercising and add to your regular maintenance requirements and reduce the 10% from that.

Healthy eating book that is not some new fad...

Don't need a book.  See above.  

• Like 2

I forgot to add, I still use myfitnesspal, free on the computer or you can download as an app. Only time I shift weight is when I use it to check myself that I'm not just being greedy lol. Let me know if you join and I can add you. Diets are bad news, we can never keep to them. Monitoring calories in and expended makes me accountable to myself without going overboard. 

xx

• Like 1

I forgot to add, I still use myfitnesspal, free on the computer or you can download as an app. Only time I shift weight is when I use it to check myself that I'm not just being greedy lol. Let me know if you join and I can add you. Diets are bad news, we can never keep to them. Monitoring calories in and expended makes me accountable to myself without going overboard. 

xx

MFP FTW!

Sarge logs on for a few months every year to unbury the abs from all that Thanksgiving Turkey, Christmas Cookies, and New Year's Whiskey.

It's virtually impossible to lose weight without tracking, and yet so easy when you log, track, and are held accountable.

Two thumbs up!

Easy Peasy

• Like 1

I ask you guys and girls because of the diversity of the group and how weird you all are....

Salt lamp thing. Real or gimmick? What's the deal and wear did this come from?

Saying like NOPE but for eating especially snacks? Belt is tight.

Healthy eating book that is not some new fad...

Stop at three questions Thanks in advance

Nothing really to add, just wanted to let you know I found a pic of you at the beach

fat-shirtless-guy-eating-cheeseburger-1.
  • Like 3