Tracey's 3 Year Quit Anniversary!

REZ

Congratulations baby!

Wow, what a ride you have had! Lots of up and downs, good days and bad days, hard days and easy days but you know something,

I knew you could do it, and I bet most of the train did too!  ;)

You can be a tough lady on the outside but your heart is warm and soft! It shows when your helping somebody keep their quit or giving someone advise on how to deal with the cravings. You have helped me so many times in the past, I will always be in your gratitude!

Tracey and I don't get on here like we used too because its been a crazy and very busy 3 years for us! We met here, we became quit buddies here, and fell in love here and now we are married! So very proud and honored to be able to call you my wife! Quitting has surly changed our lives for the better!

Love you! :wub:

13521871_1727702804170075_43110023220580

• Like 6

Lot of butter on those facts. To set this straight

Trevor quit smoking

Trevor became Tracey

Tracey figured out she was an egg. (Side note: you don't become an egg. You were always a type of girl and realized it's called an egg here)

Rez is a coyote egg steeling dirty biker

Tracey was sucked into his trap and stolen

They secretly met and he drugged her

They planned a wedding and invited the group

They never released the location

Bat Sonic Burrito and a bus load of us drove around all over to find it. Ran out of gas cause jimmy "don't pay no attention to them gauges"

Babs left her shirt on the back seat

Now the curse of Egg Steeling Thunder is on Rez favorite football team. 0-10 I think

Congrats Tracey.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, I can't believe where the time has gone,, honestly in the beginning it seemed time stood still now months blend into years, there were times I never thought it was possible, but here I am at 3 years!

How apt is it its thanks giving coming up, as i have so much to be grateful for

I am grateful for the forum and all you wonderful members who I see as friends

I am grateful you believed in me, when I didn't believe in myself or needed a hug or a kick up the butt!

I am grateful that you were on my journey through the good and the bad times of my life in the past three years

It's been emotional to say the least!!!

I am most grateful to my quit buddy Rez who is now my husband Poor sod, I swear sometimes he wished I was still Mrs potato head :)

It really is a case of NOPE

How you get there is one step at a time, use the support and advise here and believe in yourself

I promise I will try to add more support now my life is put back together xxx

• Like 3