Hey guys!

Devil Doll

Hello Doll,

It is so great to hear from you.  Was worried with Hurricane Matthew.

What amazing changes for you since quitting smoking, I am so happy for you and couldn't think of a steadier heart, hand or head to be a nurse.  Congratulations.

Love to your wonderful family.

S

• Like 1

Hi DD!!  So glad you checked in.  Will you be posting costume photos this year?  Good luck with school; tough program but worth it in the end.

I will be posting them soon! The kids and I came up with great themes for the weekends this year.

My own kids and I have family themes going on this year for Halloween, one is Star Wars related and includes one of the dogs

• Like 2

Hey Jen... Glad to see you check in here... I have also been away for awhile and need to get back up to speed on what's happening here. I "watched" your saga on your evacuation and return. I'm glad you and the kids went through all that without any major issues. I must have missed the part about nursing school... congrats! That's a huge commitment , but I know you will get through and be a great nurse! I would request you. ;) Looking forward to the Holloween pics.... Thanks for the update !!

• Like 1

I love my job!

a9mnbp.jpg

Even the most evil fairy in the store has to pack out shipment :(

2z66yqq.jpg

Not work related but definitely quit related. I have lost 120+ lbs since I quit smoking... afraid of weight gain? That is the nicodemon talking. Nothing but health since I quit. Training for a 1/2 marathon. 

21csdqh.jpg

• Like 3

I love my job!

2z66yqq.jpg

Not work related but definitely quit related. I have lost 120+ lbs since I quit smoking... afraid of weight gain? That is the nicodemon talking. Nothing but health since I quit. Training for a 1/2 marathon. 

21csdqh.jpg

Holy crap!!! ....120lbs??

That's a whole 'nuther you!

I can't imagine you that size.

Let us know how the 1/2 marathon goes. I gave up the running?.. I was hoping to get in good enough shape to run a 5k, but the back issues have put that on hold. However, Sherrie( wife) is still running and trying to decide which 5k will be her first.

You are proof that once you quit smoking your life improves in every aspect!

• Like 1