Daddy action has a 3 year quit yaaa

Doreensfree

Hello friends, I am still here, if only in body!  Not been getting much sleep for what seems like an eternity (although in reality it's probably about 6 weeks), and it's really challenging at work presently too (I have been travelling a lot).  However, at no point has smoking even crossed my mind, as that is no longer me.

I just checked my app it is telling me:

Money Saved: £4,388.85 (although in reality it is probably more due to tax raised on cigs)

Life Regained: 274 days

Cigarettes not smoked: 10,972

In other good news, my Dad has now been smoke-free for nearly a year (he stopped just before Arabelle was born), and my S-I-L is also smoke free, although I don't know exactly how long, it's been a while - maybe a year?  Plus, she is pregnant, so I will get my first niece/nephew, and Arabelle will have her first little-cousin to torment ;)

Aren't we all doing marvellously?  Life is hard, but life is very good, and rewarding.  So many good things have happened to me over the last couple of years, and I think all of them are somehow related to me not smoking. 

Thank you all for your support along the way, and we are all stronger together :good:

• Like 6