Do my legs look fat?

Soberjulie

Julie. I have a complaint......

You keep showing this very cute guy....when you know I want him.....

My sweet Doreen......you are welcome to come to Canada, pull up a rocking chair and cuddle him up to your hearts content. I will make us tea, and we will delight in how wonderful we smell, being smoke free ladies :)

• Like 5

My sweet Doreen......you are welcome to come to Canada, pull up a rocking chair and cuddle him up to your hearts content. I will make us tea, and we will delight in how wonderful we smell, being smoke free ladies :)

I want to come, too!!!

• Like 4

Nancy, my Puerto Rican sister! Of course you can come.

Please bring a few cans of Rotel :)

Nancy, my Puerto Rican sister! Of course you can come.

Please bring a few cans of Rotel :)

Will do...my big box store sells them in cartons of 8!  But what you made looks pretty darn tasty!

• Like 1

Makes me miss my boys chunky little baby legs :(  I just enrolled my baby in kindergarten last week :(

Where does the time go, huh??

Just yesterday my babies were coloring on walls, and refusing naps.

Now they qualify for drivers licences, purchasing booze, gambling, credit cards.........

Their childhood raced by! 

Thank goodness for grandbabies!

• Like 1