Hey, I'm desperate... don't want to smoke

Evelyn

High dosed vitamins with 'spirulina' which I do not respond well to :P I'm HSP so many things I respond to like it's too much, like energy drank too muh / strong coffee / strong parfume gimme a headache / loud or buzzy places are too much.
I'm learning to find my boundaries ;) search on empath

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting my hunger and cravings back. Still in the clinic. I watch half of them smoke like a chimney on the balcony I felt like is it yummy or fun I don't get it. I feel lonely.

I know I just unrafled junkie thinking

It's not ME who wants to smoke but my addiction. The hunger cravings leaveleave me mixed up the king I want a smoke... NO I get frigging hungry from my meds and I'm kicking assads if you account I'm in a clinic feeling crap

I do finefine

SMOKING IS NOT gonna HELP

• Like 1

Sarge speaks truth.

He really couldn't give a rat's cherry red arsehole about "tough".

Will you remain in denial your entire life?

You can wallow in yesterday, or you can move on to the present day.

Sarge doesn't particularly care, other than to say what he's already said: yes - it works that way. It works *exactly* that way. There is no other way.

Sarge isn't here to hold your hand and give you the warm fuzzies. He's here to point you in a direction that works.

Easy Peasy

Sarge, I've missed your no-nonsense attitude....it's a winning one!

I've learned lots, adopted the same attitude and watched my goal lines become attainable.

I've cultivated friendships that won't co-sign my bullshittery....they care more about *me* than my feelings in the moment.