New routine

Tink

I'm trying a new diet, for a while now I've been focusing on being more healthy rather than losing weight

Still felt sluggish so trying the blood type diet

I'm AB + and it says I have low stomach acid so cannot digest certain foods

So today is day one I'm going to do it for a week and see how I feel

Certain foods are off the list which I'm pretty miffed about, vinegar, ketchup peppers, black tea, and a few other of my stables but WINE made it so I am so happy

No matter how bland the meal seems I can wash it down with fresh pineapple and a glass of wine ;)

Cocked up this morning though had mayonnaise and mustard in a turkey sandwich, before full investigation into do' s and don't

I get to eat 6 times a day :)

Lessons of today:

Check labels for ingredients

Portion sizes to be smaller

Salmon, rice and salad definitely needs lemon juice!

• Like 4

Very hard eating out and sticking 100 per cent I thought I did good by ordering a gyro as its lamb which I am allowed but then it came out smothered in mayo!

And just as I thought I couldn't get any weirder tonight I'm having colon hydrotherapy (water squirted up butt)

Always wanted to try it, no not in a perv like things up my butt way but wondered if it worked

Will tell you tonight, the full poop scoop :)

• Like 2

Very hard eating out and sticking 100 per cent I thought I did good by ordering a gyro as its lamb which I am allowed but then it came out smothered in mayo!

And just as I thought I couldn't get any weirder tonight I'm having colon hydrotherapy (water squirted up butt)

Always wanted to try it, no not in a perv like things up my butt way but wondered if it worked

Will tell you tonight, the full poop scoop :)

I am starting to become concerned.... :huh:

• Like 2

She has lost her mind. I blame Rez

She should gather her self before blowing water up the rear.

This and the blood type thing. And the wedding thing. Sounds like a cry for help.

Light the moon with a Bat light.

• Like 2

Yep just as I thought, I'm full of crap lol

Rez totally bewildered by the whole Business :)

A lady in there goes twice a week! Now she has a fetish for sure

I have to say it was the most weird thing I have ever done, will I do it again? I will see how I am in a few days, at the moment I'm bloated and my ass is sore lol

• Like 1

A lady in there goes twice a week! Now she has a fetish for sure

I have to say it was the most weird thing I have ever done, will I do it again? I will see how I am in a few days, at the moment I'm bloated and my ass is sore lol

I didn't even know this was a thing.  People pay good money to have a stream of water shot up their backdoor?  I mean, I'm just saying...I have a power washer in the garage.  I'm not a doctor, but my aim is true.

• Like 6

I didn't even know this was a thing.  People pay good money to have a stream of water shot up their backdoor?  I mean, I'm just saying...I have a power washer in the garage.  I'm not a doctor, but my aim is true.

Rez offered to do that, but that's just kinky :(

• Like 4

Well so far I am 3 lbs lighter and tummy definitely flatter since I started this

Diet not too bad and I will stick to it 80% that's 80% for the better not 20% for the worse! :)

Energy, wellness better? Hard to tell just yet needs more time, definitely don't feel any worse

Just got to get used to Turkey instead of chicken, as I say eating out is a minefield so my 20% will be kept for those days as at least at home I am in control what goes in the pot!

• Like 2

going for another butt attack today, somehow the world seems a better place when everything is flying out of your butt lol :blink:​  I worry about myself sometimes  :wacko2:

missing friends and family this week (hormonal) so any distraction I can do is good  :P

• Like 2

So your really not a GAY man, Trevor...

putting stuff up your butt makes you forget about friends...

that's a weird drug there

I think, and I don't mean to offend, seriously, I think, you and Rez have not done the nasty yet, at least with lights on and he can see the plumbing... I think, ...again not being judgemental...there been a lot of doggie going on...you saying your greek or something....

I know burrito likes it there too, so might be an islander thing..

• Like 2

I can testify the procedure is not pleasurable, however I did have a little cheer when a big poop appeared, I said to myself, now thats what I am paying for  :D

(I have no shame!)

and no "crying in this game"  ;)

diet - is good for me, I like it as no main food types are off limit, never hungry and can eat anywhere, buffets are a nightmare though as you have to go past the "off limit proteins" i miss chicken and shellfish, but you still come out full

but skin is awful at the moment still at this rate looks like the veil will stay down lol

weight is stable  B)