Tomorrow's THE DAY!

This relapse lasted a long time. It's been ugly and difficult, full of justification, rationalization, and the belief that I just can't quit. I remember how good I felt during my long quit a few years ago. I remember being able to enjoy the smell of my shampoo, toothpaste, and mouthwash all day long. I remember being able to take a deep breath. I remember when the wheezing and crackling went away. I remember having more energy. I remember the fear of smoking related diseases was starting to ease. I remember not having to worry about how my breath and hair smelled. I remember how good my mouth tasted. I remember the feeling of victory and accomplishment, that I did something so incredibly difficult, & I did it for me and my health. Tomorrow morning I put a patch on. I am reclaiming my health and my life. I remember how delicious ice cold water tasted. I remember food tasting better. I remember how delicious ice cold water tasted, so crisp and clean and healthy. I've missed you all, this is the best smoking cessation board that I have ever found. Thank you for welcoming me back, which I'm sure you will do.

• Like 7

Congrats on deciding to quit again. I am still fresh off my latest relapse so I completely understand. It is such a weird thing disliking so much about smoking but also struggling to quit. It is such a contradictory problem.

You will succeed this time! Congrats on the decision to quit!

• Like 4

Can you figure out what led up to your relapse last time and do something different about it this time? I've relapsed quite a few times in the past and I'm doing things different this time. I have a whole new enlightened attitude this time around.

I was a member of a different forum in the past and I think they just got tired of me relapsing and coming back.  So this time I was directed here! There is much more positivity on this website as well as educational reading and videos.

I wish you the best in the quit!

• Like 6

Go for it, stick with NOPE, use your knowledge girl and dazzle yourself; do not doubt you can do it. Just go... You can. (I'm quoting Obama am I?) Well I can, Porky can when your mindset is right, YOU DO IT!

Crave lurks around the corner, kick it out before it says one single excuse; just with NOPE

Go!

Can you figure out what led up to your relapse last time and do something different about it this time? I've relapsed quite a few times in the past and I'm doing things different this time.

^^^So much this.

Welcome back Michelle.