Trimming fat off bakon.

bakon

I will watch that I don't eat anything I enjoy and ....

lol all in moderation, I give myself a complete guilt free day when i eat and drink what the heck I like, I call it "my sod it day" otherwise I might not stick to being good most of the time it still makes me mindful but feels good at being bad at the same time :)

I still eat chocolate every day :)

• Like 1

That's very tough chewing, rather take a mint, or some gum, sugarfree of course ;)

Men YOU convinced me intu quiting, throwing patches outta the window... YOU quit, got crabby, you did it easy peasy as miss Egg and Sgt. Barney would say...

Is this tougher???

I told you drink lotsa water, use magnesium citrate (last thing new tip) and get off your ass doing some kind-off work out. I don't even go to the gym, and loose weight ;/ kinda funy but maybe that's the 'after one year you're on your old weight'  yeah well skrunk 2 sizes

You are my tough love shoe under my butt, so now I am yours... eat healthy, do NOT overdo it, tak a snack once aday, lotsa water (men am I parrod????) and walk, MOVE, leave that bike home boy 

:bb:

BISS

Back in Shape Soon  ;)

You're [...] on a donut.

I did not just read that, I did not !!!!

Go get a box of bonbons porky, Friday-- oh wait it Thursday, well tomorrow is 'borrel avond' you can snack something :D Just ALLOW yourself to snack once a week or you pee (or something else) your pence

• 3 weeks later...

Piss on it. Box of donuts left from morning shift. I ate one and got a wet spot in my pants.

Lost five pounds in two weeks. I deserved it

I dont believe in complete denial That's just plain b o r I n g!, just as long as it wasn't the whole box lol

5 pounds is good, how is it today?

From today I'm doing the blood type diet, not to lose weight but to feel good, I eat pretty healthy, exercise but still feel cruddy so will try and eat cor my blood type for a week and see how it goes

I never heard of it before but sounds logical

who's a cop?  

blood type- red   like red meat, velvet cake and Cherokee Red pop....

don't know weight- some fat ass broke the scale at gym...

working out 3-4 times a week. working 14 hours today but good work out yesterday

diet- sure, eating less of everything

pants- still little tight but fitting

wrestling weight was 131 in 1980 , 7th grade,  looked like a pole with ears at 6 foot tall.

• Like 1

who's a cop?  

blood type- red   like red meat, velvet cake and Cherokee Red pop....

don't know weight- some fat ass broke the scale at gym...

working out 3-4 times a week. working 14 hours today but good work out yesterday

diet- sure, eating less of everything

pants- still little tight but fitting

wrestling weight was 131 in 1980 , 7th grade,  looked like a pole with ears at 6 foot tall.

Sorry about the scale - I stepped on really gently...

• Like 3

Scale fixed. Damm thing shows same weight as week ago. Worked pretty hard in that week. I am calling it muscle growth. Pants still need stretched too. This diet stuff is boring. I broke it most of week end with Rolling Rock beer for islander day.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Update. Steady 207. So 10 lbs in a few months.

Not always light beer, but less everything really.

Work outs are good, so pants fit better too. Maybe two more inches gone.

Started actually measuring it.... Better than weight for me cause work out of lifting doesn't really show much change in scale. But same weight and less belly shows a pay off for the sweat.

Anyone remember that old guy in neighborhood who could soak a shirt in sweat. Like a gallon of it was poured on his front and back??? That's me at times. But diet turned out to be easy. Less sugar, more green and fruit. Miss it at times but not much.

• Like 3

Started actually measuring it.... Better than weight for me cause work out of lifting doesn't really show much change in scale. But same weight and less belly shows a pay off for the sweat.

Anyone remember that old guy in neighborhood who could soak a shirt in sweat. Like a gallon of it was poured on his front and back??? That's me at times. But diet turned out to be easy. Less sugar, more green and fruit. Miss it at times but not much.

Put your shirt back on Jerk

abs-only-way-six-pack.jpg?itok=JqFqsgXI
  • Like 1

Good job bakon. 10 Lbs is 10 Lbs. Should be commended, not easy at times with summertime fun.

Case in point, trying to watch what I'm eating as well. Go to Market Square before ball game. Beautiful night. Hit Primantis before game because I don't want to spend $11 for a beer. Two 22 ouncers of  IC (light) and a steak & cheese later, I'm ready for a walk across Clemente Bridge. Get to game. Wife wants nachos. We eat nachos. Then get a hot dog. Because you HAVE to get a dog while at the ballpark. I believe it's a law. Go for walk outside the riverside concourse. Have to get a pulled pork from Manny's BBQ. In between innings, peanuts-with shells on of course. Liriano proceeds to get rocked. We lose but fun night.

Next day, hit weights hard and cardio. Back to watching what I eat. Over course of the week, still drop a pound and a half.

Don't forget to enjoy yourself and eat some of the good stuff!

• Like 3

Good job, I lost some pounds I fit my L jeans again or is it Medium, dunno lol it's jeanssize 31L / 32B

So Porky we ddeserve a treat :D I'm gonna eat pork tonite (serious, not joking) and Steves cooking :P so buffle on some donuts you deserve it my friend

What happened to, "CURVES ARE GOOD" ?

Sugar is Bad.

Preservatives are Bad.

Soda is Poison

Fried is Bad (but, crunch is a food group, innit ?)

What happened to, "CURVES ARE GOOD" ?

Sugar is Bad.

Preservatives are Bad.

Soda is Poison

Fried is Bad (but, crunch is a food group, innit ?)

Curves ARE good until you start feeling the effects of tiredness and sluggishness. Growing out of all of one's clothes is also not "good".

• Like 1

If you genuinely want to lose weight Mr. Bakon and Eggs, here is how:

1) Break a sweat every day exercising, any exercise.

2) Eat whole foods

3) Eat lean meat

4) NO PROCESSED FOODS, EVER

5) Enjoy something decadent, chocolately, sugary, really good ONCE A WEEK AT ONE MEAL.

You will loose from 3 to 5 lbs a week permanently if you stick to the 5 rules.

• Like 1