Back, beaten up and chewed up and spit out by Big Tobacco

No slinking necessary.  Glad to have you back on the train.  Make up your mind to not do this to yourself anymore.    I know you want this because your back.  That's half the battle!   You can do this but you have to take smoking off the table no matter what.  No matter what.  

• Like 3

I had a relapse once too - after a 4 year quit!!!  Relapses suck, but smoking sucks more!!!   

We are glad you are back.  No more smoking - you know where that leads.  

You can choose NOT to smoke or to smoke.  I choose NOT to smoke.  Please join me and all of us here.  We need your strength as much as you need ours.  

• Like 1

Welcome back Michelle.  I was just thinking about you on my drive home!  The last post I saw of yours, you were about to get news from your Dr's office (pretty sure it was you :unsure: ).  And then you vanished.  So.....I'm really glad you're back, and so far, I've not seen any horrible news about you so Yay!

Head UP.  Shoulders BACK.  And take command of this sh*t.  You deserve it.

• Like 1

Thanks you guys. Its really nice to be thought of and cared about! Runsfree ty for thinking about me! The suspicious cells they found are precancerous not cancer. They have to be watched but pose no immediate threat thank God. I smoked for two months after getting that news....addiction is insane