What being a non smoker has taught me...

Doreensfree

When I smoked...I knew the horrible illness could strike at any time...

I pushed it to the back of my mind....I feel OK....it won't happen to me...

Until one day...it did happen....

Since quitting and loving my life much better....I'm wonder now have I left it too late...

Have I dodged the bullet ?....

Carnt turn back the clock ...I know....but how I wish I had quit decades ago....

The time to quit is now...don't waste any more time,money ,worry...

Just quit....

It's transformed my life...and it will yours....

• Like 6

It's never too late!

Kidding yourself that it won't be you or that your illness isn't because of smoking, your baby isn't small because of smoking, your kids aren't sicker then others because they are around smoking...the shame! And don't start me on the illness I've seen!

It's simply never too late and it feels amazing to have it nailed.

x

• Like 1

It's never to late to get free!

You can start anytime, how about now!

It will open up a whole new world to you and the funny thing is its the same world as before but now you can see it more clearly now that your head is out of the clouds of smoke and you feel good about yourself too so it all seems new.

Another funny thing is everybody who's quit has a shoe print on their butt from them kicking themselves for not quiting sooner. I got one!

• Like 2

Something else I have learned....it doesn't define you. You know, you think your identity is 'well I'm a smoker, and that's that' I have learned that it's not your identity, you are a person that has made the mistake of getting sucked into smoking. You are only a smoker when you make the choice to continue to smoke....once you decide enough with that crap you realise it was never really part of you, or your character at all. Time taught me that, quite a bit of time, but time non the less.