I Got a Year

Ramona

You did it....welcome to the lido deck....come and sit next to me....

Life is not always a bed of roses....so this is what makes a great achievement... All that special

Do something nice for you today....congratulations....

1 year smoke free....is.....HUGE...

Xxxx

• Like 1

Tew!  So proud of you.  I hope at some point today you are really able to take it in...and feel the excitement and really appreciate what it truly means for you.

YOU are a smoke free warrior!!  You did it!  Onward and upward for beautiful things my friend....the benefits keep showing and growing..you only have to just notice them. :)

Congratulations.png

its always hard to say goodbye to the person you once were.

i find it harder to say goodbye to EVERYTHING at one time.

you didnt lose yourself.

just a little thing, like not stepping on cracks. walking under ladders. putting seatbelts on. not drinking out of the milk container.

youre still YOU.

happy birthday to you!

Congratulations on your one year TEW.

You are a special lady who has battled through her quit one day at a time...and has made it to the wonderful 1 year mark. 

You are a blessing to this board with your frankness and raw feelings about your journey. 

Be sure to celebrate your achievement today mate....I will have a rum and coke for you mate !!!

SN-1717-083-TN_1024x1024.jpg?v=143391795

Dors

and a woof from Ralph too :biggrin:

• Like 2