##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Tink

Weegie, because they are TOO SEXY to the point of being indecent, like wearing lingerie in public. Walmart might allow it though.

So, I hate people in general. It is weird that I sometimes feel that people in solitary confinement are lucky to not have to deal with humans?

7 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Don't you just hate people who can't read body language and despite the obvious fvck off signals wanna have a  chat?

I could write a book about this, being how i generally hate people. But here are some key points -

The better looking you are, the more they want to chat. If you go out looking your frumpiest, people will probably leave you alone.

But yes, some are clueless. They do not pick up on body language. If you do not specifically tell them to fcuk off and die, they will try to chat.

So I can get one next weekend, but it wont really work cis its frickin Easter morning and the lid will be up at sparrows fart any who so wots the frickin point? Sorry, made it all about me again... Original question... Sleeps over rated and government wants your curtains to fade.

Why does a cuppa tea help in a crisis?

• Haha 2

Sslip, your very name implies clutz. No one knows WHY just that it may be fact.

NOW -

How come when we are at a new acquaintance's house, sitting on the toilet, TRYING to be discrete, why is it then that a super loud fart sneaks out?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jetblack said:

Sslip, your very name implies clutz. No one knows WHY just that it may be fact.

NOW -

How come when we are at a new acquaintance's house, sitting on the toilet, TRYING to be discrete, why is it then that a super loud fart sneaks out?

Our bodies getting their own back for our years of abuse.

3 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Are shies on the wrong feet?

Why is it rude to point?

Sometimes its bad manners not to

I love to love, why does my baby just love to dance?

Edited by Sslip

3 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Murphies law

Why is it rude to point?

At some point they decided that pointing was a way to draw attention to a screw-upper.

Since it is rude to point, should we make a point to NOT point? would that be rude or polite?

Yes that's why winklepickers went out fashion after the Isle of Wight music festival disaster of 1970, when 13 bands were lost in that manner.

18 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

A lack of descent foreplay.

Does a train go clickety clack?

When you spoke of descent foreplay, did you mean going down?

Edited by Sslip
Changed the question
  • Haha 1