Everyone forgot I quit!!!!

bakon

Pork you do an awesome job and you did quit 3 years ago. But I never knew how long so porky... keep a ticker ☺

Other that that you are the weirdest tough love bitching around example of just kick the habit in the balls and you are an example for me and to others..

Congratulations on this great achievement porky and remember if I start all talking backwards it's caz I'm trying to follow your posts and sign language.

heck I start looking like you....

Creepy

• Like 2

Pork you do an awesome job and you did quit 3 years ago. But I never knew how long so porky... keep a ticker ☺

Other that that you are the weirdest tough love bitching around example of just kick the habit in the balls and you are an example for me and to others..

Congratulations on this great achievement porky and remember if I start all talking backwards it's caz I'm trying to follow your posts and sign language.

heck I start looking like you....

Creepy

• Like 1

Quit day is more important than birthday here and everyone is so busy....

I feel like the girl in sixteen candles and with the posts so far it's just like the weird Chinese kid trying to kiss me. Next meathead will be asking for my underwear to show bat dog and duck

• Like 3

we love and appreciate you bakon

I tried to do a poll...not once...but TWICE!!!!!

Took me 10 minutes EACH

and they both just vanished!  I must be doing something wrong!

uggghhh

3 years smoke free is better than a birthday, that's right! 

You are awesomesauce in my book!

• Like 2

Let's get this party started!  Sorry, I was at work earlier, and only had a couple of minutes between meetings.

Obviously, you know I am crazy about you, and appreciate your humor and the time you take with all of us here.  You're the best, and three years is fabulous.  You have led the way for countless quitters and should be very proud.

So here's me buying you a beer!

120828_DRINK_EggBeer.jpg.CROP.article250

followed by a steak and lobster dinner  (one for the Mrs, too, of course!

1392368295000-steak-and-lobster-3.jpg

and after that we will go dancing...850868.jpg

Congratulations, thanks for all you do...proud to know you,  Hope you followed your own advice and planned something special for yourself, today!!  XXOO

• Like 6

Well done Bakon.... 3 years has to be among the longest on here...

Sorry I "missed" it...I usually only comment on the ones that have been put on the calendar as a reminder...(Except RF (aka BigFoot) because we share the same day of the month...).

It is easier to forget the months, but now the years are adding up, it IS more important than the birthday.. I will hit 2 years soon, and gotta say, you were an influence when I first quit (at the other place)...

Congrats and keep doing what you do!

• Like 5

we love and appreciate you bakon

I tried to do a poll...not once...but TWICE!!!!!

Took me 10 minutes EACH

and they both just vanished!  I must be doing something wrong!

uggghhh

3 years smoke free is better than a birthday, that's right! 

You are awesomesauce in my book!

I tried to do a poll too, took me bloody ages and then disappeared I thought it was me and my stupid kindle!

• Like 2