sos

MichelleDoesntSmoke

Let me know when you get back. :) You'll never have to go back to the store and habitually spend money everyday on such a useless thing ever again!  Treat yourself today with something nice or go to a restaurant just to celebrate another day of freedom because you're doing something incredible for yourself! 

• Like 1

Nice Michelle! Remember this week is your most mentally challenging so treat it like training. Nicotine is completely out of your system after 3 days around abouts so the rest of your quit depends on your will power and commitment to your pledge! Soon you won't know why you even wanted one

• Like 2

Good for you! Just by quitting you will feel better. In the first month I noticed a clearance in my lungs, my sense of touch became better and I could taste and smell. Also my masage therapist told me that my skin smelled better.

• Like 1

Every time you deny the impulsive "I gotta buy some NOW!" it gets easier to do the next time. Eventually, the whole thing goes away. It doesn't go away until you fulfill your quota of days like today. Freedom isn't free, they say. We all paid our dues and bought our freedom over many days like what you just had today. You are buying your freedom one incident at a time.

It's worth the price.

Easy Peasy

• Like 5

Thanks u guys. I was craving bad and tempted to give in for the first fifteen minutes or so of the day but now its just coming and going. As if I didnt have enough reasons to quit, I am starting a strict food allergy elimination diet to see if it will help my autoimmune disorders. Its ridiculous to eat organic and healthy trying to detoxify your body.....while smoking. I got this.

Huzzah!

• Like 1

Dirty, I bought some good healthy food because i am starting a new food plan that i hope will help me feel better!!! Wahoo!!!! Saved $7.50

God!! it must be SO much harder for y'all in the US!!!

Here in Oz, that line would have read "wahoo!!! Saved $25"  (for a pack of 25!)

I KID YOU NOT!!! I know! rocks in my head eh? lol!!!

WELL DONE MICHELLE!!! the GREATEST feeling is coming home WITHOUT them!!!!

I've been buying 'treats' left, right and centre!! Day before yesterday, a pair of amazing gold and cz drop earrings!!! LOVE EM!

and they make me feel a million dollars!!!!!

"one day at a time"... and nope!!! xox

• Like 1

Every time you deny the impulsive "I gotta buy some NOW!" it gets easier to do the next time. Eventually, the whole thing goes away. It doesn't go away until you fulfill your quota of days like today. Freedom isn't free, they say. We all paid our dues and bought our freedom over many days like what you just had today. You are buying your freedom one incident at a time.

It's worth the price.

Easy Peasy

This.