4500 not smoked wow

Evelyn

That's large my asthma puff is delayed in mail. But I still go to yoga.. tomorrow I'll puff my other one 2 times extra which is allowed and I'm gonna kick ass in yoga class with healthy smoke free lungs okay first class but hey you gotta start somewhere

• Like 5

Wow!!! good for you, Evelyn!! xox

I'm one of the few that don't count what I've saved or not smoked... I think it's because, I'd HATE to add up and see what I spent or smoked, if that makes sense...

But WELL DONE, YOU!!!

Well done!  4,500 cigarettes where do we even find the time?  Assuming that each cigarette takes about 5 minutes or so to smoke that's about 15 days you also avoided standing outside buildings, shopping malls or out in the rain smoking! ;) 

• Like 1

Okay no yoga today, no puffer, toolittle time to arrange the f it little things had to cancel, okay next wedneysday new oppurtuniy: my asthma is pretty bad without that extra morning puff despite being smokefree for 7 months.

Let's move on for today. Therapy today too, and I keep my finger crossed I find my ordered tiny pendant in the mail :D

• Like 1