18 months (and a few days) for El Bandito!!

Still winning

It was on the 27th to be precise. Apologies for the late post but for some reason this still feels like a milestone. 18 months of someone who once considered himself a "lifer" is no small feat my friend...massive congrats to you.

Now you wouldn't naturally, in all probability, put a Scottish fellow and the word wise in the same sentence. I'm going to do exactly that though. He continues to celebrate being free and shares that passion and wisdom with anyone who asks for some advice. His words are simply brilliant at times and this is a moment to thank him for still being here and offer up congratulations on a journey well travelled.

I am lucky enough to call you a quit smoking buddy and a friend now. On a personal note, I tell people every day in my overly dramatic and eccentric fashion how a guy called Stu saved my life! You are quite simply, one in a million, thank you for being you. 

• Like 10

Good Lord. Is that the time? 18 months. Who'd a thunk it?

Not one puff ever. Just for today...and before you know it, you are the battle hardened Ancient.

Very kind words QB and from you all. Thank you.

I'm just following on all the wonderful people that put their arms round me and led me through the toughest days. Some of them are still around you know!

Any newbies out there, any ponderers...stopping smoking is the single best thing that I have ever done...just do it.

You can, you know.

• Like 3

HUGE congratulations!!!!!!!

EB Stu.. 18mths... WOW!! and you're still young enough to ENJOY a long, long, smoke-free life!!!

There was a time I'd say "you're home and hosed"... but I know better now.. only took me 10 years!!!! LOL!!!

(once an addict always an addict)

NOPE!!! NOPE NOPE!

• Like 1