a little late, but introducing......

joe

Audrey Isabelle...  

11800202_1149988495017976_41942230385245

she arrived  on Tues. weighing in at 9lbs 2.5 oz...and 21 1/2 inches long...in her Daddys words..."shes a big one"...lol...

Me and Sherrie kept the sisters for a few days while Kelli was in the hospital and for a few  more while they settled in at home..

11755460_1149986385018187_52330976606391

Today we took Lexi and Josie back home and they were happy to see Mom and Dad and baby Audrey...We took them to the hospital the night she was born, then the next day brought them to our house...we spent the week swimming, and generally entertaining the 2 little ones....We had a great time, but it was an extremely busy week....I forgot how much energy those little ones have...lol....Later this week ...when I get some time, I will be posting more pics.....I just wanted to check in and let everyone know all is well, and Mom and baby are doing extremely well!...I have to admit, I am a bit jealous ...she shouldnt be born with more hair than I EVER had...lol...

• Like 10

WOWEE JOE!!!! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Little Audrey is IRRESISTIBLY CUTE!!!  She looks like one of the 'baby newborn' dolls!!!

Her sisters and little princesses too!!! Ahhh....

xox What a good lovely uncle and auntie you both are! and yes! 9lbs anything is big!!!! lol!

• Like 1

WOWEE JOE!!!! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Little Audrey is IRRESISTIBLY CUTE!!!  She looks like one of the 'baby newborn' dolls!!!

Her sisters and little princesses too!!! Ahhh....

xox What a good lovely uncle and auntie you both are! and yes! 9lbs anything is big!!!! lol!

Auntie and Uncle???.....lol..its Grandma and Grandpa... :) ... ( my wife thanks you)... Kelli is our oldest daughter (of 4)... And Audrey is our 7th GRANDAUGHTER.....must have something in the waters near Lake Erie...lol.... I forgot your relatively new, and I haven't been around too much lately...nice to "meet" you.. ;)

Aww Joe, I've been hunting for this info. How utterly wonderful! And oh my goodness, her hair is so dark in comparison to her sisters hey. Love your family photo's so thanks so much for sharing. Congrats and rest up now! Must be knackered lol. x

• Like 2

Aww Joe, I've been hunting for this info. How utterly wonderful! And oh my goodness, her hair is so dark in comparison to her sisters hey. Love your family photo's so thanks so much for sharing. Congrats and rest up now! Must be knackered lol. x

Thanks Marti... And , yes I am " knackered " ....I think...lol !

When the older 2 were born their hair was just as thick and dark...Kelli and Troy both have darker hair, so it may or may not lighten up...

Anyhow, things are going great and everyone couldn't be happier !

• Like 3

:)  You are blessed, Joe. :) I hope you have a good man cave. :)

Lol.... I used to, but it got painted pink, and now has 2 generations of Barbies, and other (little girl specific) toys just waiting for when the granddaughters come for a visit....SWMBO ... (Acronym borrowed from a mustang forum...anyone care to take a stab at what it stands for...lol).... Says I have a garage, I don't need my own room in the basement...lol

• Like 1