Just a few quick suggestions

1) Split "Games" into its own category

Games like "chix or stix" (or whatever, I never play them) are based on constantly adding to the thread with zero content, which is fine, but because they're inside "Socializing" they constantly bold the entire category even though there's nothing new there to read. If they were their own category, then the boldface would actually indicate meaningful new content. Right now it's useless.

2) RSS enabled

I use my RSS reader for everything I can use it with, it's that awesome. For those that don't know, it basically creates an amalgamated "feed" or "ticker" of all your websites as they update in real time, sparing you the chore of visiting each one separately and refreshing to check for new content. This site is partially RSS-enabled, but it seems only for the blogs, calendar, and images. It would be way more useful if you could actually subscribe to the forums, so that's my suggestion.

• Like 4

lots of banter and "how you doing?" in chicks and sticks game...although not always... there is friends saying hi and wishing well....along with some teasing  duck... duck... goose!

• Like 2