Time to celebrate the big 6 months

Evelyn

Holy Mackerel, that's Wonderful! Congratulations Evelyn! :D

"Holy Mackerel" - - I haven't heard that saying in FOREVER. Love it!

!!CONGRATS EVELYN!!

I don't know how you're doing so well in a smoky house - I give you major credit.  Yesterday my Mom's tenet was chain smoking on the front patio and my fan was blowing it straight into my face.  I was kind of grossed out!  I turned the fan off but even then it felt too smoky so I left the room and took care of some other tasks instead of obsessing about it.

Evelyn, like Marti, you have to succeed in the face of a smoky environment.  How aggravating!!!  But if you succeed, despite such an obnoxious challenge, you will succeed indefinitely.  Keep on keeping on.

• Like 1

O.m.g....how proud and happy ,I am for you sweetheart...

We watched you struggle...but never giving in....now look....6 months quit......

Your a strong young lady....and you so deserve this....

Be happy in your new home.....you have taken back your life.....

Hugs xxxx

No Bakon, that was a pre-celebration :P

Oh but I like you mister Bakon, but I've not Always liked Bakon toughlove ;)

About the smoke, yeah it's a trigger. Had a craving and a cry at 4 PM but didn't cave stuck with NOPE.

I really have to buy some airfreshner :D

This really is my little home :) feels safe emmediatly.

Woo Hoo! You made it to 6 months smoke free, and to your new home!

Remember, other people who smoke have nothing to do with your lovely quit...you will be an inspiration to all!

So proud and happy for you!

• Like 1

Amazing! We all knew you could do it, but you just never knew it yourself until recently ;)

What a fantastic accomplishment, lots of people will be ready this and be very inspired by you - you are great, congratulations!!!

• Like 1

I would suggest another move....shouldn't have to live with smoke...you earned it not to.....use that strength and move again or kick those no good stinky flip flop wearing cat loving smokers out on their head...