Guess you needed some emotional newbies.....

All good to be here...someone's gotta take responsibility for teaching how to say BARTH in Liz's english and generally combust periodically...luckily not at others?!  Well unless you include my own fella?! Or mum actually...so actually just not combust online?!

oh god it was awful Sharon. I got drunk and told him I had no idea why he was with me?! What I meant was when I was so emotional at the moment, but I don't think it made much sense at all!  Can't wait to see him later lol. Take 2 at being reasonable haha. I'm cooking him a nice dinner!! Seriously, can't be trusted out alone at the moment!  Now I gotta wonder why he is actually, he must love living life on the edge?!  

oh god it was awful Sharon. I got drunk and told him I had no idea why he was with me?! What I meant was when I was so emotional at the moment, but I don't think it made much sense at all!  Can't wait to see him later lol. Take 2 at being reasonable haha. I'm cooking him a nice dinner!! Seriously, can't be trusted out alone at the moment!  Now I gotta wonder why he is actually, he must love living life on the edge?!

Awww Marti, I'm sure he understands. No doubt he just brushed it off as time of the month/drunk/nicotine withdrawal. I'm sure you'll have a cozy cuddly night tonight. You are no doubt no where near the nightmare you th7nk you are at the moment. I look forward to you check7ng in with news of cuddles and a happy shared dinner.

• Like 1

lol, we were teenage sweethearts (well 2 year age gap, I was a cougar, oops!) so he's known me 21 years as we remained friends inbetween dating. He'll be fine, I think he may be an emotional sadist ;)  I keep telling him his life wouild be dull without me...shhhhh, I think he buys into it :)  I bought him beers and will make him a nice dinner and may engage a bit of flattery heehee.  I am pretty lucky most of the time but keep it on the down low!

• Like 1

Hi Marti, great to see you here....well, okay we'll keep your secrets with us, but.........but...........just stay with that sticky quit and you'll be just fine......

looking forward to your stories........Bassman.

• Like 1

So Marti....how was the evening? Do you feel much better after seeing him?

Awww to childhood sweethearts, on I love a bit of romance I do that made me smile, to read.

And how was dinner, did you enjoy the food?