Has anyone seen rob

Doreensfree

Hi Doreen :)

That's strange... I've not logged on here for ages (sorry!) and when I finally visit there is a thread posted with my name 15 minutes before, spooky!

Well, I still have my quit going! Admittedly, I feel like part of me inside has given up, but I still don't smoke because even though my brain has said screw it, there is something else stopping me - it doesn't feel natural to smoke anymore and I'd have to go out of my way to do so. I've just been telling myself I'm being crazy and to put the though on hold until I can sit down and rationally re-asses why i stopped in the first place.

Thanks for thinking about me though, nice to hear form you. I hope everything and everyone is still doing well here :)

• Like 13

Aww hi rob....spooky for sure....but meant to be....

You have a good quit going....my advice to you is plod on stay strong....

The magic will happen....I promise you....

It's true...if you stay close to the board...and help others....it strengthens your own quit....

Just telling someone ...well done....has a effect on you....

If this old girl can do it....a clever young man like yourself can do it....trust me....

Stay near....x

• Like 1

Rob - Dude!

Stay with us here.  You're cute, funny and a non-smoker - Everything a good quit smoking forum needs! 

Don't go out there thinking you're all cool & stuff - wanting to smoke but not. 

Hang out here & quit romancing the smoke!  You've gone down that road before.  Take the QuitTrain instead.  We're more fun!