Avatars names nicknames and General nonsense

bakon

Damned if I can remember who is "Pimp".

Is it Scott? The ladies liked the way he talked!

Maybe it was MQ?

Joe?

I don't think Markus has one.

Ya. I think maybe MQ.

Help me out here ...

• Like 3

Love Aruba. Been there a few times. Now I have little ones occupying all my time.

Now trips consist of Sesame Place, Dutch Wonderland, Disney World, Sandcastle & Kennywood.

Fall Quitters 2013 rule....just ask action.

Ironically, not big on guns.

Only pop in now and then, but great site the boss has organized

Tip: This forum is A MUST for new quitters.

Oh, and the only thing worse than diarrhea is internet drama.

• Like 5

My turn,..Had the name Lace back in the day when I was young and sexy, (hard to believe I once was, oh age- what ya've  done to me!! :huh: ).. had to use it  (lace -not my sexy old body- haven't found  that for YEARS!! :laugh2: ) ...when I signed on to the other place, cuz someone already had Sherry, my name in the real world... but changed it from lace to sherry here, cuz, well,I can - so there! :beee: ... :laugh2: LOL!!

Spent some time in the "basement" and Tracey's bootcamp at the other place cuz I'm an odd duck-I had to quit my way-.my way danmit! MINE!!!  :sarcastic_blum: ...got called a few nicknames  over there.. some not so nice, maybe cuz my SOH isn't somethin' that's always easy to understand, or maybe it was more because of the where "there" was and the atmosphere .. but here and now with the qt family, I'm sherry, lace, hey you, or cookie lady :good3:

Avatar is cuz I think it's important to remember  that often times basic is better.. don't over think things.. sometimes -- a lot of times,  things just "are".. don't go make'n a freak'n mountain outta a molehill !!......and it's funnycute ( "funnycute", thats a word now, I just made it up- feel free to use it :on_the_quiet2: )

Keep with the basics peoplezzzz - hugs lov and cookies!!xx :bye:

• Like 7

I started out as Old Gardener with my cat as my avatar. Bakon told me "old" was no good and also said the cat should go. I was in the early stages of my first quit and got my knickers in a twist and almost left the train. Came to my senses and became Master Gardener instead. Though I might change to just Karen.

Known also as dirt digger, thanks to guess who.

• Like 6

My name is JustSomeGuy.  It's pretty complicated why I picked it...really put a lot of thought into the process.  There were other candidates that didn't make the cut.  I thought about "JustAnotherGuy" for like a millisecond.  But then I realized that's 3 extra letters I have to type, so I said "screw" that.  Plus, that's 2 extra syllables you all would have to say in your heads every time you read my name.  I couldn't do that to you people.  You have enough on your plates quitting smoking as it is.  Then there was "JustSomeIdiot".  I liked it...a lot.  But then I realized that, while the name is very fitting, if you have trouble reading and just recognize shapes like I do, that it might look a bit like Just-Somel-diot, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.  So I stuck with my first option. 

One nickname is JSG (self-explanatory, I hope).  Another is CreepySmileyDude...because bakon got creeped out seeing my smile on my avatar.  He thought I was smiling at him through his screen.  In reality though...I really actually was!!!  (Still freaks me out that he knew that). 

new true self profile pix rocks

• Like 3