Babs has been naughty!

babs609

I ate not 1 but 2 cupcakes today!!  I had 1 for breakfast and one at lunch.  I couldn't help it.  The first one was planned...I made these awesome cupcakes for a birthday celebration at work.  They all loved them so much...but I had to try one this morning before serving it to others..make sure not to embarrass myself.  Turns out..they were so good I had another...could have skipped that one...but I just had to.

I'm not a baker....so, i am extremely proud of myself.  They were impressed and ate all 22 of them.  :)

They are dark chocolate guiness cupcakes with Baily's irish cream cheese icing.  OMG

11082645_10204014357143161_7212961993471

• Like 15

absolutely!  it was relatively easy.  I only have a hand mixer...not a stand up one (not a baker lol)  but that worked just fine.

Also...if you taste the batter.....it's going to taste like guiness beer...dont' be concerned like I was...when it was cooked..it tasted like rich, moist chocolate cake.  I didn't even taste the beer.

http://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2012/03/guinness-chocolate-cupcake-with-baileys.html

• Like 1

The penalty for eating an extra cupcake is an extra three days of Babs abs :biggrin:

lol!!  nooooooo!!   not the babs abs!!!  anything but that!!

I was thinking about going for a run tonight to counteract it.....but i think I would actually have to run 10 miles to burn it off...and that's not happening  haha