bakon

chicks or sticks

Posted (edited)

Thank you but "haud the bus" job half done.. today they will survive, yes,  but if I don't get the messages in today, they will have no food all week...!! Now do you see my dilemma...??

Ps.

I can hear my wee plants calling to me.. especially the chillies.. and I don't even like chillies

And whilst I'm here can someone explain why 1 chili is just that but more than one we fling in extra l's and e's..

Edited by Wee fluffy me

Fluffy 5

Me 6

They are to scavenge in the furthest recesses of the freezer and cupboards this week for anything they can find. You're welcome.

Think of the poor chilli, the lone voice in the distance calling to you. Well it and all it's buddies. A cacophony of helpless Chilli voices crying out, "Help us Fluffy we are dying". Because really chillies don't know what to do with themselves in the hot weather.

When you have time we are going to have to talk about your fruit and veg planting strategy. Why on earth have you got chillies if you don't like them? Go for some beautiful home grown tomatoes instead.

As for the spelling I get a different explanation and I hadn't come across the 1 "l" spelling.

From the article below

https://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/2013/09/chili-chile-or-chilli.html

The usual spelling in American English is “chili,” but “chile” is an acceptable variant. The usual spelling in British English is “chilli.” 

(The plurals are “chilies” or “chiles” in the US, and “chillies” in the UK.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 ... OMG, your next av should be the Professor from Gilligan's island ...

• Haha 1

6 ... Who?

Can you tell I'm shite at spelling...!!! 

6 ... there's been no sign of it, do you spell check everything you post or does your editor not understand your scottish lilt?

• Like 1

8 - morning Reci

Morning Sslip! You ready for the big game today?

10 - Yep, I am full of trepidation, borne of years of dismal failure by the Engand team.

Still ever the optimist, this is the year we're going to win the world cup!

• Like 1

who they playing today? I didn't remember that bit.

they are currently toweling the aussies in the ODI cricket... that's what England's doin' right now.

i come to this post, and leave confused...lol....without going back 3 pages to get up to speed on the conversation, I can't figure it out... So... I leave my number and continue on my way! ;) 

please don't take that wrong... The best personalities on the train are frequent visitors to this post... It's my daily entertainment!

• Haha 1

England's kickin some solid butt today eh...

• Like 1

11 ... england slaughtering the Aussies in an ODI and 5-0 in a World Cup game.... I bet all the poms are pinchin themselves cos they think its a dream

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

12 ... Notching up a cricket score and that is just in the football :)

Poor Panama

Edited by Sslip
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1