chicks or sticks

bakon

1 minute ago, notsmokinjo said:

But your my  favourite Sepo... well of the stick variety, my girl Jillar probably out ranks ya.... even of ya have a thing for chicks who can't have their socks even... oh an Geeski might out rank ya cos he gives me kiss every morning.... :D

im working my way up tho, one day i will climb to the top of wee. You need a good sense of humor tho to get me and call it as ya see it ;)

• Haha 1

^^^ was that a zero @Rosewothorne???

If so....

6 minutes ago, Whispers said:

im working my way up tho, one day i will climb to the top of wee. You need a good sense of humor tho to get me and call it as ya see it ;)

Why ya wanna climb to the top of me ..?? is it for my unicorn..??

Just now, Wee fluffy me said:

No it's a bunny onesie ya silly sausage.. how many fluffy elephants do you know..??

I just had to look closer, its a small pic ...oops .. Jillar is the bunny, i see we have 2 now

2 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I just had to look closer, its a small pic ...oops .. Jillar is the bunny, i see we have 2 now

Haha I am a flop ear bunny but you still haven't said why you want to climb to the top of me if it's not for my unicorn then for what?? You wont get far... I'm not that tall you know !!

• Like 1

Just now, Wee fluffy me said:

Haha I am a flop ear bunny but you still haven't said why you want to climb to the top of me if it's not for my unicorn then for what?? You wont get far... I'm not that tall you know !!

lol that should've said TO the top(of your rankings) , i was typing quick. Oh and BTW being so outnumbered even if i was participating in the game i would've only prolonged the inevitable ... Wait, i will get u gals in here

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Whispers said:

lol that should've said TO the top(of your rankings) , i was typing quick. Oh and BTW being so outnumbered even if i was participating in the game i would've only prolonged the inevitable ... Wait, i will get u gals in here

we know, you only come here for the spankin slappin'...

-2 .... Geeski... all ready for your big day tomorrow???

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1

-6 .. mornin.... it is 6:28am on 6/6/18 in Melbourne, it is 9:28pm in Glasgow on 5/6... it is 1:28pm in Gee-land on 5/6/18 (i think) .... so for him his big day is tomorrow... but its today for me...and its tomorrow for you... so I will do his woohoo some time in the middle of his night so he wakes up to a nice woohoo surprise....

OH bummer... I got the numbers round the wrong way agian didn't I.... stupid americans can't date properly,...

• Like 1