An EGG takes Bat, Sonic, Dog and the Burritto for a Ride

bakon

I like that set up....she drives and I drink

old time long retired policeman once told me "kid, only reason women should have a license is to drive men to the bar at night....."

• Like 1

mrs is stick and Legend Lime Green.....might put more than 200 miles on it this year

Here you go Bakon...Mrs. Bakons Mustang "Sally"  (I lifted it from the LLR ...)

Mrs. Bakons Mustang

Thanks Joe. Sally got one tank run out last year and will be sleeping till third week of May with a cover in a heated garage.

But sure mrs will use her this summer. Tried to talk her into driving girls to myrtle beach in May but wants to take truck or suv. I am taking bike with the guys.

here is the fastback taken a few years ago...it looks terrible now..I started a restoration on it and have run ito a lot more rust...and a lot less time and money than I thought it would take...

frontdriversside.jpg

front.jpg

driversside.jpg

this one is of my 51 ford Tudor Custom...it belonged to my dad before he passed away. i havent done anything to it since I got it, I want to finish the mustang before I start another project...one car dismantled in the garage is all I can get the wife to allow  :p

MVC-008S.jpg

MVC-006S.jpg

Post that one you got

To be honest, these old ones doesnt run anything like a new one is capable of...but they do get a lot of smiles per gallon  ;)

No way will it even be close...if you are going to good guys, we will have to make plans to meet up...I have never been to any of the good guys, it seems something has always come up, but every year i say I am going to try..and its no different this year..im going to try..if we make plans, its harder for me to change them :)

I do have to say..My (oldest) daughter is due July 25th...of course that would be a reason I would cancel..lol..I have 3 daughters who live in the Columbus area...1 in Delaware,1 in Hillliard,  and 1in Pickerington...so even if the wife doesnt have any intention of going, I can drop her off at one of the girls house and head to the fair grounds...

Trade ya my Jeep  :p

That would be SOOO fun!..

better watch out..chubby guys in skirts like little cars like that ...it would sell fast if you put a price on it!

H would never put a price on it, sigh!

And neither of us can get in or out of it very well these days......

Your now a non smoker...exercise those muscles and limber up  ;)

easier said than done..i quit smoking and have since had back surgery..I think my go-cart riding days are over also :(