Our Tracey has15 months!

joe

Tracey....

Congrats on following me to 15 months!!

I'm always happy to see you following right behind me.

I'm sure Rez is keeping you happy and occupied so you don't even have time to think about this smoking thing!

you seemed to have gotten a little more out of this quit smoking quest than most of us do!!! :)

CONGRATS!!!

• Like 2

Wow thanks everybody, couldn't have it Done it without all of you, holding my hand, kicking my butt when needed.

My life truly changed when I quit smoking, who would have thought, you never know where the road will lead you, it's all been so worth it, it took me 8 months to get my head around the quit, lots of learning on the way

Quitting is a journey and along your journey you will face a lot of crossroads, but you inevitably are the one in the driving seat, just hang on, dig deep, keep reading and learning it does get better

Thanks to all x

• Like 3