Dazzle Me with your Stupidity

bakon

working nights, get up after a few hours, lay back down after dinner for a few more...wife went to work today so home alone and bored. loose track of time, chores and what to do with sleep messed up for 7 days, so I make the best out of whatever when I am up and moving..

been zero or below temps steady for two days, that's F not weak ass C degrees. -12 with -25 or lower windchills this week at night and I am out there quite a bit...

go out and clear driveway around noon, sun had started to melt some, had 2 inches of snow last night but was only a low of -2. So outside today and since wife was gone when I got home, I put truck in her spot in garage.

get done shoveling, not enough for the snow blower with only 2 inches, sun is out, sweating, feels warm out there and go inside and see nice warm truck but all dirty, so I wash it, garage is tight with bike and dog crap, tools and workbenches and this truck, so I decide to pull it outside so I don't spray all the other stuff and rinse then clean garage floor....

well sweating now and only in sweat shirt. finish jobs and go to move truck, ice everywhere. it was only 20 degree outside (that's still 12 under freezing for you metric morons) but I was sweating and spraying the hose everywhere. good rinse and underneath and all...

so hose freezes some, just nozzle and wont turn off ...that's when I figure I got problem...wife due home but no snow in drive, just ice, well little salt and all good.

truck looks good, garage clean, even do her car when she pulls inside, hers is smaller and easy to do in garage...

16 right now, high on Thursday is 5, low is -10 but got clean truck

• Like 1

I tried to play tarzan as a 4 year old - I tied a rope to a basketball rim 10 feet up - jumped of a car to try and swing on it - and that's all

it took - major fail - rim came down split my head like a melon - almost died from it. Poor mom almost had a heart attack from the sight 

of what she saw - at least that is how she explained it - said my head was literally split open. 

• Like 3

I have done soooooo many stupid things! I'm a bit of a bimbo to be honest!! Most recently: I had to work in a different town for 3 days this week so I stayed in a hotel, I've never stayed in a hotel by myself before. Anyway...I have the worst sense of direction...The first night I found my hotel using Google maps - all good. Later in the evening I decided to go get something to eat, I left my room..walked down several corridors. .then realised I didn't know the way back to reception! Whilst realising I wasn't sure how to leave the hotel, I suddenly panicked....which room number was I in? All the corridors looked the same! Oh crap...so I just tried to retrace my steps, in the end having to guess... (I should point out that my room keycard didn't have the room number on it)...it didn't work :O ....Omg! ...tried again and eventually got in!!!

All I can say is yes, I am a bit (very) ditsy!!!! Oops.

• Like 6

I married a lesbian... I didn't realise at the time... neither did she...

Silver lining was we didn't procreate, got divorced, and I upgraded to a better model.

I read 90% of woman have lesbian tenancies, but only 30% act on them

• Like 2

Gemma's story about the hotel room reminded me of the time I got into the wrong car a couple of years ago.  I stopped at a gas station for cigarettes and came out and got in my car, except it wasn't my car.  It looked just like my car, except the interior was red and my interior is beige lol.  I got out of there so fast, didn't look to see if anyone noticed.  Good thing nobody was in the car lol

• Like 3