Who likes

Nolongerhere

American men I would have thought generally

Precisely. Thank you.

The reason I asked is last season I created a card game based around football to determine the draft order for the league. The first and only play (which was the test play at that) was the day we used it to determine the draft. As a draft order decision option, it failed. We played for almost 3 hours and the game never ended. But as a drinking game, ohhh it passed with flying colors. So I want to see if I can make the changes needed and turn it into a drinking card game. Primarily for the purposes of hopefully marketing and selling it. Of course, the demographic for a game like that is small, I understand this. But any source of extra money is always nice. :D It really was fantastically fun to play. All my friends still talk about it, and we still try to make plans to play it again. We decided to revise the deck and then use it again this next season. The only downside is, artistically speaking, I am not. lol So I need to come up with a card template, logo (which I may or may not have already decided on), and then design, print and then go from there. :( haha

trevor likes all three Tracey likes the first two

I dont have a clue about American football but it looks more interesting than our football/soccer I like the sound affects huh huh :)

Oh dear Tracey. I am an NFL connoisseur. American football is a wonderful sport that I enjoy with every fiber of my being. There are few things I cherish more in this world than the sound of opening a beer can during the pre-game on a joyous Sunday morning. A select few of us on this board have had the luxury of watching our teams blossom and win the Super Bowl. Oh God do I love football.

Friday night highschool football

Saturday is college football day

Sunday is NFL time

Monday night football

Oh dear Tracey. I am an NFL connoisseur. American football is a wonderful sport that I enjoy with every fiber of my being. There are few things I cherish more in this world than the sound of opening a beer can during the pre-game on a joyous Sunday morning. A select few of us on this board have had the luxury of watching our teams blossom and win the Super Bowl. Oh God do I love football.

Friday night highschool football

Saturday is college football day

Sunday is NFL time

Monday night football

lol sorry jengels i just have never watched a whole game with someone who knows whats going on i have just seen clips in films  - boy you love your football  :wub: