Race for the Cure...In case you missed Team Motorboat!!

Nancy

Oh my goodness, you guys are awesome!!  I had the pleasure to meet Mrs Bakon and I know she will be touched by the gesture but sure our very own Mr B will be along shortly to say that :)  

Made me cry, I'm so proud of you guys!! xx

• Like 2

Wife loved it. Sitting at breakfast on way to church and found this. Unbelievable what a nice thing someone did for me and the mrs.

Awesome job. Now I like to see some pictures of the runners especially DD.

• Like 7

Wife loved it. Sitting at breakfast on way to church and found this. Unbelievable what a nice thing someone did for me and the mrs.

Awesome job. Now I like to see some pictures of the runners especially DD.

Yes, Mary was incredibly touched, as well.  Lots of smiles and tears.  And yes, please post pictures of both of you!!

• Like 5

I will post pics as soon as I them on my phone etc.. it was a great day - thank you all for your support and of course for DD it was so good to finally meet you.

I had a blast.

Did I miss them somewhere?