There'll be no celebration for me tomorrow!

Oneistoo

I am sorry to hear this One.  Glad though that you jumped right back on.  Learn from the relapse and put you learned to use here in your sticky quit.  Reach out to anyone here if you need help.  Maybe you could start a blog and don't forget the NOPE pledge.

• Like 1

Hi put your relapse behind you learn where you went wrong and take strength to move forward in your quit.  The addiction is hard to overcome sometimes, but the most important thing is you came straight back on the Quit Train, NOPE is a good mantra to help you, I'm saying it constantly at the moment and will continue to do so for as long as it takes.  Being a former relapser I know how you feel, give yourself a good kick and tell yourself that this time the nicotine is not going to win.

the quicker you get back on the quit...the easier it will be for you

By now I am sure you know that smoke did nothing for you...bet it was really disappointing and not at all like you were longing for, was it?  Nope...that's the illusion that many people who relapse give in to.  But it's a lie....

Now that you know this..re-commit to NOPE...and stick to it.