Eighteen months free for our Doreen, Doorbell, Horny Toad!

Nancy

Doreen, congratulations on eighteen months smoke free!  You are such a funny, loving, giving presence on this board, we are blessed to have you.  I hope you can manage a celebration, today!  Love you, dear friend!

Congratulations4.jpg

• Like 3

Wow ..carnt believe how fast this has gone....

Everybody who is sitting on the quit train has been my insperation to keep this quit...

I've met some great people ,who I call friends....

Who I've grown to love dearly.....

Thank you all for helping me get here...I wouldn't have done it alone....

Hugs

Xxxx

• Like 5

So proud of you mammy! Sorry I'm late for your celebration. :( I haven't been on nearly enough. I appreciate everything you have done for me and for others here -- you are a wonderful person with an amazing quit and story. Your story really hits home for me because it reminds me so much of what my mom went through. Unfortunately, she never did quit like you. 

Thank you so much for being here. xx

• Like 1

missed this...I've missed a lot of celebrations!  Which means we have a lot of successful happy quitters  :)

good job Doreen!!! You are a wonderful source of light on this forum...with your gentle spirit and loving support

xo

• Like 1

I also have been MIA from the board in general, and need to keep track of the celebrations...especially one as important as Doreens!..you are a great person and should be proud of all that you do. I want to say thanks for hanging around and keeping some of these newbies on track  ;)  and congrats for continuing to move forward in your quit...18 months is awesome!!

• Like 1