Hell week Again

JackiMac

I want to feel the pain of Hell Week , so I can remind myself that I wont ever be facing it again.  I want to face my craves head on with strength so I can tell myself I do have the strength and I do have the commitment.  I need to remind myself how important I am, cigarettes are not important.  Hell week is called what it is for a reason.  I really do not want to be on this hamster wheel any longer, just going round and round and not reaching the end, I am making a conscious decision to get off the wheel, to take back control of my life, I know just what to expect this time, So Hell Week please bring it on as bad as you can, because I need reminding that I don't want to ever see you again!!

• Like 12

hmm ...

I can relate to your post Jackie in that, I am not looking for an easier way to do this.

My only successful (longer quits) if you can call them that, has only been through freezing the turkey, and getting on with the healing of my mind and body through complete abstinence of nicotine. I apologize, if I incorrectly interpreted your post, to mean you are using the same method to move into cessation. Let me know, if I need to be corrected, I won't be hurt!

My best. 

• Like 1

Hang tough,you can do it! There is nothing more important than your health! Change your lifestyle by going for long walks or joining a club. There will come a time when you will look at smokers and shake your head anad be thankful you are no longer part of that awful habit ! :)

• Like 1