NEW GAME - Name That Movie

Humbled

• 9 months later...

Lord of the Rings

"Look. The bloke's been me best mate since 1975. We've had our fallouts from time to time, it's no big deal. Y'know, it's like... if ya mum stabs ya, whaddya do? Y-ya don't get upset. Ya don't get angry, ya go, "Shit, mum's stabbed me, I better get off to the hospital.""

Had to look it up, but seems a film to add to my watch list. V for Vendetta.

So on to the next one, another one I came across on my wanderings that's now on my watch list.

"Fuckin'- What the fuckin'. ****. Who the **** ****** this *******... How did you two ******* fucks..."

It's probably enough if youo know the movie. If not I'll add the response later.

Edited by Sslip
Jo quite rightly pointed out below that I hadn't bothered putting in the answer
  • Haha 1

Ya have to say the previous movie name... And are you serious you have never seen V for Vendetta... Omg..its like one of the best movies ever.....

Ok now there's a fair bit missing from the quote cis ya got sensored but I suspect its one in my DVD shelf .... Boondock Saints

"You still sleep with the lights on?"

• Like 1