Week 1 is over!

Brenndy

........and what a week it has been, as you all are well aware.  I can't believe I made it thus far.  Today is difficult for some odd reason, I should be feeling elation.  What a whacky road this is but I am keeping the path and not smoking.  Have a great day everyone; it's a beauty.

• Like 7

Congrats Brenndy!   It's completely normal to feel that way.  I am sure you smoked for quite some time so it is going to take time.  Just know that it does get better, the tough moments get far and few between and they weaken, while YOU get stronger.  

Great job!  You are right where you need to be at this stage in your quit.  Onward and upward...and know that you will never have to repeat this first week again for the remainder of your beautiful life.  How's that for awesome???  :)

They don't call it Hellweek for nothing, that's for sure!

Congrats to your commitment to your quit. :) Even though there will be difficult days ahead, the freedom of not smoking is the most amazing and satisfying feeling and is definitely worth all the hardships.