How have you rewarded yourself - newbies!!!

Evelyn

I'm not a newbie but I'm just close to 4 weeks quit and this is the sticky one and since I had 50 euro left I thought let's go shopping: No nice sweater - no suitable to me senseo mugs - so I bought NEW spring rustique candles 3 on one plate! Purple, pink and aqua. Btw 45 euro left lol

So how have you rewarded yourself

• Like 5

LOL, It'd be best to leave it to your imagination. The thing works, nuf said.

Are you putting a jacuzzi out in the gazebo?

No jacuzzi.  We love sitting out there in the evenings and sometimes watch tv out there.  In the summer of course :)

OKay this is kinda embarrassing but I've had this longlife childhood dream to posses a Barbie with an official Barbie-horse: YESTERDAY I bought it accidentilly falling together with my one month quit... this Barbiehorse was way more moderne; it can walk and do tricks (when I get the right batteries) but I just DID it.

I could have easily said to the salesmen 'ow it's a gift for my niece' but I proudly said It was for me; his reply'good for you, somehow men are more easy in buying old dream toys then females...' I kick ass. Ok enough now! :P  

• Like 4

OKay this is kinda embarrassing but I've had this longlife childhood dream to posses a Barbie with an official Barbie-horse: YESTERDAY I bought it accidentilly falling together with my one month quit... this Barbiehorse was way more moderne; it can walk and do tricks (when I get the right batteries) but I just DID it.

I could have easily said to the salesmen 'ow it's a gift for my niece' but I proudly said It was for me; his reply'good for you, somehow men are more easy in buying old dream toys then females...' I kick ass. Ok enough now! :P  

I think that is awesome. I think more adults should buy "toys" and things like that. :)

That's so cool! :)

You can build some serious treats if you stay quit......

1507799_10153257839304692_60339693681624

For mine (and my mans and mums) reward I took us to Disneyland, I have watched that castle on films forever and I was over the moon.... and yeah, it was totally for the kids :unsure:  

I also hooked up with Bakon's for bevvy's...what a treat  :D

Less so, when I had a tough crave I bought myself the most beautiful rug...every time I see it I know I have financial safety now through not smoking...

1510436_10152874402545798_81141734435517

Treats have saved my quit, they are really important!

• Like 3

I love this!! Fabulous :)

Hmmm...treats.

Well, to start with, I would pick up magazines for us each week. Golf, cars, interiors.

Then I took La Bandita for dinner and a show in London's West End.

Then we bought running shoes.

In the run up to the year, we bought, gym membership for a year, and a gym 'wardrobe' for La Bandita

And....we still got plenty change :-)

Really important to reinforce the quit with some visual reminders or memories. Ultimately we are animals and Pavlovs dog is as true for us as it is for canines!

• Like 4

I'm not a newbie but I'm just close to 4 weeks quit and this is the sticky one and since I had 50 euro left I thought let's go shopping: No nice sweater - no suitable to me senseo mugs - so I bought NEW spring rustique candles 3 on one plate! Purple, pink and aqua. Btw 45 euro left lol

So how have you rewarded yourself

right now, I am eating lots of chocolates, and other sorted "good for me stuff".