sandwich short of a pinic

Tink

What's your favourite sandwich?

Mine is ham and branston pickle but cannot get it here and didn't bring any doh!

I am trying different things, the other day I tried what was called a Ruben? It was beef, sauerkraut and cheese

It was nice but very salty

I also like cheesy puff sandwiches(wotsits) with mayonnaise (not so good for you)

Weird or not what's your sandwich?

I don't know about a picnic sandwich lol Rubens are delicious!!! When I was a kid I'd make some toast and cover one side with butter and the other side with peanut butter and smash it together. Once it all started to melt was the best time to eat it :D I still do it sometimes...my kids are not so thrilled about it lol Also a big fan of scrambling up some eggs and onions little mushroom and throwing it on some bread with cheese frying it up like a grilled cheese mmm I'm so hungry now.... haha

• Like 1

Oh where to start, I don't have one favorite but many lol.

Let's start with an inside out grilled cheese sandwich with sharp cheddar.  Next is rare roast beef on crusty French bread with Au Jus  for dipping.  Then we can talk about an Italian sub, no mortadella - no hots- no tomato-extra pickles.  I also like BLT's hold the T and heavy on the mayo with a Scala bread.  If all else fails, a Fluff-a-nutta always works.  Now I am hungry!

• Like 3

Sausage and raw onion is an outright winner

Big breakfast sandwich bacon, egg, sausage, lashings of ketchup

Toasted ham and cheese

Egg Mayo

Man I really miss sandwiches being a staple diet!!  Oh and those soft rolls with cheese on the top are the best rolls ever! Anything with branston, anything with salad cream

SUBWAY!!

Nostagic times :(

• Like 1

Oh where to start, I don't have one favorite but many lol.

Let's start with an inside out grilled cheese sandwich with sharp cheddar.  Next is rare roast beef on crusty French bread with Au Jus  for dipping.  Then we can talk about an Italian sub, no mortadella - no hots- no tomato-extra pickles.  I also like BLT's hold the T and heavy on the mayo with a Scala bread.  If all else fails, a Fluff-a-nutta always works.  Now I am hungry!

Fluffernutter!!! Guess what I am making for lunch! 

• Like 1

hmm and a caveman diet is????

Personally I'm on a see-food diet :D

paleo diet, basically if it did not swim, breath or grow you cant eat it, wheat was not about in that era so bread pasta etc is off the menu 

i did lose loads of weight when only on it for 4 weeks im back on it as from Monday :)

• Like 1

armed has it right. made up my mind for lunch

that is a el of va sandwich

translation "hell of a sandwich"

meat sandwich

meat and salad sandwich

chip(fries) sandwich

meat, cheese and salad sandwich

but all together its a el of va sandwich

meaning a whoppa! would need to dislocate jaw to eat it lol

that is a el of va sandwich

translation "hell of a sandwich"

meat sandwich

meat and salad sandwich

chip(fries) sandwich

meat, cheese and salad sandwich

but all together its a el of va sandwich

meaning a whoppa! would need to dislocate jaw to eat it lol

I think the jaw wiring would be well worth it, no?

I've done the paleo before.There are some really good websites with awesome recipes. I'll link some for you. 

I am having bariatric surgery soon, so I am going to be on the "sucks to be me" diet shortly. No more sandwiches, ever. :(

I think the jaw wiring would be well worth it, no?

I've done the paleo before.There are some really good websites with awesome recipes. I'll link some for you. 

I am having bariatric surgery soon, so I am going to be on the "sucks to be me" diet shortly. No more sandwiches, ever. :(

that does suck DD im going to have to look up the surgery I dont know what it is, there is a sure difference in choosing not to eat something than not be able to, so sorry to hear this if its a wheat thing there are other things on the market in the paleo they use almond flour? not a baker so that aint never going to be tried lol and i give myself 2 days off a week when on the diet to eat what i want at least for 1 meal of the day so i dont go crazy

what i do like about the diet is you can eat all day long and i love to pick and eat small meals so its great for that but got to have potatoes and stuffing on sundays!

and a meal out with no fuss!

the links would be great thanks x