Day 1

Nippythedog

Hi Joe!   I'm 38 years old and married.  We have 2 dogs no kids.  I've been a one pack a day smoker for 8 years. 

Thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome!

Hey Michele... It's been a couple days since we have heard from you..

How are you doing?..

Keep us in the loop....don't make us have to send Uncle Guido out to find you. ;)

Seriously...keep us posted.. The early days of the quit are the hardest and we are here to help when you need us!

Hey Michele... It's been a couple days since we have heard from you..

How are you doing?..

Keep us in the loop....don't make us have to send Uncle Guido out to find you. ;)

Seriously...keep us posted.. The early days of the quit are the hardest and we are here to help when you need us

Wow, what a wonderful site!  Thanks everyone!  I'm doing pretty good!  Been sleeping a lot more, but still on the quit train!  No need to send Uncle Guido.  :lol:

• Like 1

Wow, what a wonderful site!  Thanks everyone!  I'm doing pretty good!  Been sleeping a lot more, but still on the quit train!  No need to send Uncle Guido.  :lol:

Thats great to hear...

I slept a lot early in my quit also...I dont know if it was because of my decision to quit smoking, or the fact I had just retired and WAYYYY tooooo much time on my hands...lol.. I also blame the lack or doing anything physical on my 15lb weight gain .. :P 

(Im not one who cares..I could use the extra lbs..I am only at 180lbs now)

I have since gone back to work, and my sleep patterns are as close to normal as they ever were, and I feel better with the "extra" weight, so its all good :)

Guido is a very busy man, and would be upset if he was sent out on a missing persons assignment, .. thats a little out of his job description...he usually MAKES someone disappear..lol.. :P :blink:   ..

I am glad you checked back in....we really do wonder what happens when members are awol..some people dont require as much "support" on this quit smoking thing, but, I for one was glad it was here...reading and posting here was my thing that kept me busy and my mind off smoking...(remember, I wasnt working)...so...anytime you feel the need, jump in and offer up anything you can...every quit is different, and your experience may just help someone else make the decision to quit...or stay quit.

again..I am glad the quit is safe and you are still hanging in there......well done!

• 2 weeks later...